iTunes users with the roles of Admin, Finance, Legal, or Sales having reports access can download sales reports.
- You may access your Apple Music earnings reports in the Payments and Financial Reports section.
- If a sales report spans multiple time zones, it will determine the availability by the most recent time zone it has covered.
Sales and Streams
Measure your iTunes Connect Apple Music streams, the iTunes Store revenue, and pre-orders. The Streams and Sales statistics report is updated three times per day. You can visit the Sales and Trends Guide to view a wide range of your streams and sales data.
Download Sales Information
Users with the roles of Admin, Finance, Legal, or Sales having reports access can download sales reports.
- Select Sales and Trends from the iTunes Connect menu.
- From the menu on the left, select Sales and Trends Reports.
- Locate the Report that you want to download, for example, Apple Music Summary Streams Reports or Apple Music Demographic Reports.
- Choose a vendor and date or report period, for example, Week or Month.
- Click Download.
Reporting and Accessible
- In Sales and Trends, three different report kinds are available:
- Anonymized information regarding listener activity, demographics, additions, and pre-adding to the library, and inclusion in Editorial Playlists is included in Apple Music Reports.
- Aggregated information from Shazam Reports includes the date, artist, title, city, and storefront.
- You can get aggregated and transaction-level activity for sales, pre-orders, demographics, and other anonymized data.
Approximately at the following times, streams and sales data are accessible on the Sales and Trends' Reports page and Streams dashboard:
- The next day's reports are accessible.
- On Mondays, weekly reports are made available.
- Five days following the end of each month, reports are made available.
- Annual reports are accessible six days following the year's conclusion.
If a report spans multiple time zones, it will determine the availability by the most recent time zone it has covered. After delivery, reports are accessible for a year, except for annual reports, which are kept on file indefinitely.
Earnings Reports for Apple Music
You may access your Apple Music earnings reports in the Payments and Financial Reports section. Up to 30 days following the end of Apple's fiscal month, monthly earnings reports are made public.
Publish a report
- In iTunes Connect, select Payments, and Financial Reports.
- Click to produce reports.
- Select your Apple Music Reports.
Reports on Apple Music's Cover Sheet
The Apple Music Cover Sheet Reports display your total royalty amount, the days that the applied rate was in force, and how we arrived at it line by line. The Apple Music Financial Detail Report provides a thorough breakdown of the plays of your content that were eligible for a royalty during the reporting period and the net royalty amount for each transaction. You can use this report to see the number of royalties you'll get for specific songs or music videos.